No Paint, No Gain 🎨Shipping calculated at checkout.
Sale price $60.00 Regular price
Measuring Tape: To measure your wall before you start. A quart of paint covers 100 sq feet. A gallon covers 400 square feet.
- Flathead Screwdriver: To remove light switch plates and electrical socket plates.
- Safety goggles: To protect your 👀
- Safety N95 mask: To protect your 👃 and 👄
- Vinyl gloves: To protect your🖐
- Sponge: To use with your household cleaner to wipe off any visible dirt or grease
- Spackle: To fill up any holes
- Putty Knife: To wipe away excess spackle
- Sandpaper: To smooth out all non-flat surfaces on the wall
- Plastic Drop Cloth: To protect your floors, windows, and other surfaces you don't want paint on
- Masking Tape: To hold down the plastic drop cloth and to line the edge of trim, windows, and ceiling to avoid painting surfaces you don't want paint on.
- Paint Tray: To use with standard 9 in. roller covers and frames. Made with solvent-resistant metal for durability. Holds up to 1 quart paint.
- Paint Tray Liner: To allow your tray to be reused and eliminates cleanup mess.
- Paint Brush: 2 inch angled sash. Compatible with Latex and Oil based paints.
- Paint Brush for Trim: To make trimwork and edging easier. Soft rubber handle designed to provide extra comfort and control. Great for tight, small spaces.
- Roller Covers (x2): 9 in x 9/16 inch microfiber. Compatible with Latex and Oil based paints.
- Roller Frame: To use as a handle for the roller covers
- Extension pole: To paint upper walls and ceilings
- Paint Can Opener
- Mixing Stick
- Carbon Steel Paint Multi-Tool: To clean paint brushes and roller covers
- Paint Brush Cover: To live to paint another day! Keeps your brush wet for multi-day projects
- Paint Brush Roller Cover: Same thing, just bigger for the roller!