Milwaukee Work Gloves A2 | XL High-Visibility Cut Resistant Polyurethane DippedShipping calculated at checkout.
Regular price $8.97
The MILWAUKEE XL High-Visibility Cut Level 2 Polyurethane Dipped Gloves are designed to provide a Better Fit and Better Protection. These hi-vis cut resistant gloves have a reinforced nitrile coating between the thumb and index finger for enhanced durability in high wear points. The cut resistant gloves feature SMARTSWIPE touchscreen compatible fingertips. The cut level 2 gloves are knit with 15-Gauge for better dexterity when handling small objects. These breathable gloves are lightweight for comfortable all day wear. Milwaukee offer hi-vis XL cut gloves so users can find their perfect fit. Milwaukee High Visibility Gloves feature color ID bands for easy identification of cut levels.
- Better fit, better protection
- ANSI cut level 2
- Reinforced nitrile coating between thumb and finger
- 15-Gauge for better dexterity
- Light and breathable
- SMARTSWIPE touchscreen compatible fingertips
- High performance polyethylene is knit into the gloves for cut protection
- EN388 abrasion: 3 (range 1-4)
- EN388 cut: 2 (range 1-5)
- EN388 tear: 4 (range 1-4)
- EN388 puncture: 2 (range 1-4)
- EN388 (TDM test) cut: B (range A-F)
- Includes: (1) 48-73-8923